The Upper Dales Health Watch was established to act as the consultative group for the Central Dales GP Practice. The Joint Committee has been convened in accordance with the Local Government Act 1972 Part VI. The aims of the Joint Committee are:
- to act as the Consultative Group for the Central Dales GP Practice
- to represent the views of member parishes on health issues to appropriate organisations
- to inform member Parish Councils and the wider public of health related issues likely to have an impact on the community
- to hold public meetings when necessary
The Committee meet 3 times per year, minutes from the meetings held in January, June and October 2011 can be found under 'Documents/links', you will also find here the full constitution of the Upper Dales Health Watch.
The Committee is representated by many partner organisations including the Central Dales GP Practice, North Yorkshire County Council, Richmondshire District Council and Parish Councils within the Upper Dales Area. Below is a full list of representatives as of May 2011.
Please find below links to relevant documents of the UDHW, including the latest minutes from the meetings:
- Minutes - July 2012
- Minutes - January 2012
- Minutes - October 2012
- Minutes - December 2012
- Synopsis - March 2013
- Representatives at March 2013
Please also find a link to the letter written regarding the historic PCT debt - Letter